Wednesday 27 March 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Week 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

Ok so I'm a massive fan of Sci-Fi so there were countless options for me for this week's challenge but did I do Sci-Fi nails? No. I did not. 

No, for this weeks challenge my nails have been taken over by unicorns.


My nails are super girly, super cute, super super and I LOVE IT. Every girl (and guys too if they want) should have unicorn nails. I have been in the best mood today and I'm pretty sure it's the nails doing. I have been looking at my nails and smiling. I have been singing about unicorns. I have been singing about glitter, unicorns, rainbows and tea cups. The unicorns are helping me type this. They also helped me dissemble a cherry muffin earlier >.>

It's been a fab day.

Here is a list of what I used:
Sinful Colors (The lack of "u" bugs me.): Snow Me White
Barry M: Berry Ice Cream, Lemon Ice Cream, Mint Green, Strawberry Ice Cream, Nude
Models Own: Beth's Blue
Rio Nail Art Pen: White
China Glaze: Fairy Dust

These, in my eyes at least, are the perfect unicorn colours. My unicorns think so anyway. Also I love the Sinful Colors white, it's awesome! One coat was enough for my tips to be covered and it's a nice formula too, it glides on smoothly. Very happy. I picked it up in Boots in a 3 for 2 along with 5 others, adding to my SC collection lol. I'm SO happy these are in Boots now! SO HAPPY. I hope other American brands will be available here (*cough* ZOYA *cough*) more readily because I have a big American-Polish-shaped hole in my life right now. 

I can't stop staring at my hands lol I think every day should be unicorn day tbh.

Gemx will be back soon I'm sure, she's just crazy-busy so look out for an update soon! In the meantime check out Alli's nails, they're so awesome!

-Leisha

No comments: