Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Heather from The Glam-bulance has very kindly awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! YAY! I love these little things haha they make me feel happy inside =) ty Heather!


Here are the rules for the award:

Thank the Blogger which awarded you
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog

Without further ado then! I made sure these facts were different to the previous ones I posted haha!

*I am left handed
*I over-think everything. I mean EVERYTHING.
*I'm too scared to get a tattoo but if I did get one then it would be of two swimming otters
*I have a weakness for shiny things
*I don't like fresh tomatoes
*I play the ukulele
*I don't listen to music very often but I always have a tune in my head

I nominate:

Thanks again Heather!

-Lei

7 comments:

natasha @ eyebrows inc said...

thanks so much for nominating me!
xx

Leishasaurus said...

You're very welcome! I love your blog the pictures are so clear xx

Lacquerised said...

Aw thanks so much for nominating me :) i'm left handed too! :D

Jeeda said...

liked reading this, always good to know a blogger better

http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

Buboe Pestis said...

LET'S GET MATCHING OTTER TATTOOS I WILL HOLD YOUR HAND.

xx

E V E L Y N said...

thank you for nominating me hun! :) x

KarenD said...

Thanks for the tag!