Friday 5 August 2011

I'm back!

Heylo, sorry for the lack of postage.. It's totally inexcusable I know but I've had my final exams and have moved back home now, it's just been rather hectic and my pc hasn't been set up properly.. then it was my birthday.. blah blah.. but I'm back now! Never fear!


Oh and I got a 2:1 for my History degree =D! Go me! 


I've been good and have taken pictures of each mani as I've done them =) so I have pictures for you to peruse through! I've also acquired several new polishes - lots of American brands that I've not owned or tried before and that I now absolutely adore haha eBay is my friend! Ooo also! My yellow-orange gradient mani got featured on the Model's Own Weekly Blog Wrap! I was sooooo chuffed about this! I had that giddy feeling in my tummy haha!


Right well here are my recent manicures =) each one has lasted nearly a week which is why there aren't so many of them! Hope you like! 



















Sorry about my shoddy application and awful cuticles.. especially for the green and orange ones, I was ill at the time and did my nails in bed lol.. anyway, what do you think? I'm loving the Serena Williams Grape Set Match (the bottom pics) which I currently have on! The colour is amazing, glitter, duochrome, the works! The black mani I had for my birthday and forgot to take pics until it was all chipped haha oops.. but it was Sloane Square by Nails Inc over a black base coat! It looked fab! I've got lots of pics of polished that I've bought recently but I think I'll put that in a separate post because this one is already quite picture heavy.. so I'll just finish by saying once again that I'm sorry for leaving it so long between posts..


Here are some dino shortbread cookies that my friend Carrie's mum baked for my birthday, she included an icing kit so that I could decorate them! My very own Leishasaurus <3





Until next time!


-Leisha.

1 comment:

Gemx said...

Congrats on your 2:1! :D
Your nails always look lovely :) I really love the purple, I must pick up Grape Set Match, it's so pretty!
<3 the Leishasaurus! xx