Thursday 18 August 2011

Barry M: Peach Melba and Flamingo Pink

Hello again! 


I decided (after they had chipped a bit) that I had better remove my Grape Set Match and put something else on my nails.. I knew what I wanted to use but I am going to see my friend Carrie down in Southampton this weekend so I thought I'd save that for then.. so in the interim I rummaged through my nail polish collection and found a couple of Barry M shades that I hadn't got around to using.


The first is Peach Melba, it's a gorgeous colour! I love Barry M's pastels and this goes with the rest of the colours really nicely! It's very pale but not chalky, it looked darker at first because I did it in the evening when I had my light on so at first I didn't like it, but in the morning when I saw it I thought 'yes, this is nice'.



I wore this for a few days but managed to chip it in the shower.. So I had another rummage and picked out Flamingo Pink. I had been wanting this pink for a while and I treated myself to it one day while the Boots 3 for 2 was on! Flamingo Pink isn't like other pinks. Rather than being blue toned it has more of an orange tone which makes it warmer and really summery. It's still bright but it's not garish and it looked really nice with my skin tone! I'm pleased that I got this! It's not like any other pink that I own and it's very pretty. I'm definitely going to use this for some nail art and maybe with a nice glitter top coat at some point! I liked the colour too much to cover it this time though =)


So there we go, two summery Barry M shades! I hope you like them!

Here is a picture of my kitty-cat Willow looking extra adorable!!

-Leisha. x



P.S., I've been trying super hard to improve my application technique! Lookie at the neat nails!! 

1 comment:

Gemx said...

Awww Willow is so cute! :)
I picked up Peach Melba too, but I sucked at applying it, it was all streaky and gloopy! Yours looks so much nicer! :D Loving Flamingo Pink too, such an awesome summery colour! xx